We travel together… with our loyal friends!
We know that pets are our best and most loyal friends, and we appreciate that they are more and more present in our families. That is why it is extremely important that they accompany us on our travels.
At GOUTOS LINES pets are welcome and we welcome them on our specially designated interior area. Search for the spot with the indication “PET FRIENDLY AREA” and travel with your most loyal friend.
We love animals, but at the same time we expect all passengers to enjoy their trip. That’s why we make sure to inform you about the rules and regulations that govern you and your “friend” when travelling on board our vessel.
- Your pet travels at no extra charge.
- Only pets of small size (<10 kg) are allowed to stay in the specially designated interior area of the vessel with the indication “PET FRIENDLY AREA” as long as they are transported in special cages and have the appropriate health and vaccination certificates.
- Pets must remain in the transport container at all times with the door always tightly closed. At no point is your pet allowed to sit on a seat itself.
- Pets not travelling in a container should remain outdoors on the open passenger decks carrying a harness/leash and must wear a muzzle.
- All pets must always be accompanied.
- Unaccompanied pets are not accepted.
According to No. Cfi. 2432.6-8/61907/2022/02-09-22 Circular Y.NA.N.P./A.L.S.-EL.AKT./DIDEP-DLA, our company is NOT obliged under the current legislative framework 18§ 7 of Law 4830/2021 / Government Gazette Issue A’ 169 / 18.09.2021 regarding the recording of pet data in HSKTHEEA systems.
According to Annex I of Regulation (EU) No 576/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the maximum number of pets that may accompany the owner or his authorized person during a movement does not exceed five.
Find more here.