RED MILES CLUB - Your club!
As a member of the RED MILES Club you enjoy much more than what a usual customer reward program offers.
Privileged gifts, pleasant surprises and special services are combined with unique benefits, exclusively for our members of RED MILES CLUB.
Every trip with Goutos Lines, provides extra discounts and makes literally your next mile in Aegean Sea the best one!
Become a member now and make sure your next mile with Goutos Lines counts.
Begin the most beautiful journeys, as a part of our family of travelers and receive your own membership card.
* The Red Miles Club membership card has an unlimited duration and is completely free.
The next mile is always the best ❤️
|Route||PAX Economy Class||Cars < 4,25m.||Cars > 4,25m.||Moto A’|
up to 250cc
up to 250cc
|Lavrio – Kea||110||310||400||100||130|
|Kea – Lavrio||110||310||400||100||130|
|Lavrio – Kythnos||145||400||460||140||176|
|Kythnos – Lavrio||145||400||460||140||176|
Terms & Conditions
Loyalty and Reward Program RED MILES
- RED MILES is a Loyalty Reward Program offered by KARTHΕA SHIPPING COMPANY, which is based in Vrilissia, Attica, 43 Konitsis St. 152-35.
- These terms and conditions describe the relationship between the "RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program" and the participants (hereinafter the "Members") as well as the process of participation, collection and redemption of points of the program. KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY reserves the right to cancel, change the Terms and Conditions of the program at any time without prior notice. In this case Members may be informed of the changes through the official website of the company www.goutoslines.gr or www.goutoslines.com .
- Only adults over 18 years of age shall be eligible to participate in the programme. Membership shall not apply to legal persons of any kind, companies of any kind, as well as individual undertakings.
- The program is aimed at adult passengers, for each type of ticket issued either in full, or with a discount due to property ( Disabled, Polytechnic, Student, etc.), or a vehicle (I.C. car, MOTO) with the aim of redeeming them with free tickets.
- The Membership Card is strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned by the Member to any third party. Points collected by the Member may not be transferred to another Member's card. The card is not credit or debit. The use of the card must always be accompanied by the identity card of the holder or other proof of identity which the Member must present on request, at any check. For the security of the transactions of the members of the program, in the event that the Member Card is found to be used by another person, it will be withheld by the respective representative of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.
- The Membership Card is and remains the property of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY and may at any time be requested or automatically cancelled if it is proven that the Member does not meet and/or follow/ comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- Only one Member account is accepted. In the event of a second, the two accounts will be joined and the points – if any – will be transferred to a single account.
- In case the Member wishes to discontinue his participation in the program, he must declare it in writing to the company at the e-mail address email@example.com or by fax at 210-8032180 or by post to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY 43 Konitsis St. Vrilissia 152-35. Upon processing the request, the account and its points will be automatically cancelled.
- In case of loss, theft or destruction of the card, the Member must immediately notify KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY, in writing at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , or by fax at 210-8032180 or by post to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY 43 Konitsis St. Vrilissia 152-35 stating its loss. In this case the card is cancelled and a card with a new number is issued to which the balance of points is transferred.
- In the event of the Member's death, the card and all points in the account are automatically cancelled and not transferred.
- Points are collected and redeemed on the basis of the Points Redemption Table.
- Membership registration in the RED MILES program is initiated by completing the relevant form/application on the official website of the company www.goutoslines.gr or www.goutoslines.com . On board completion of the form involves its placement in the special box with the corresponding indication located in the reception area of the ship. The relevant application form can also be found at the travel agencies/agencies associated with the company.
- Registration in the program shall be attested by the electronic acceptance of the terms and conditions and by the issue of the 10-digit RED MILES card number.
- Activation of membership in the point’s collection and redemption system takes place after acceptance of the validity of the member’s data in the system. KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY reserves the right to reject the application for registration to participate in the program.
- The RED MILES membership card will be sent to you in electronic form by e-mail or by post to the address (within Greece) indicated in your application, at your own expense. In case you have not received your card within two (2) weeks from the day of completion and dispatch of the application, please inform the company in writing at email@example.com , or by fax at 210-8032180 or by phone at 210-6135422.
- You earn one (1) point for each (1) euro of ticket purchases with KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.
- In each ticket purchase the passenger must give the 10-digit number of the RED MILES card in order to register the points corresponding to the specific trip.
- In the points collection and redemption program, points collected from each trip are added to the Member's account automatically within 24 hours after the boarding check procedure and if the Member Card number has been correctly recorded in the booking.
- The passenger is required to display the RED MILES card at any checkpoint prior to each transaction, whether it concerns the collection and/or redemption of points.
- If the passenger is travelling in groups and his ticket is part of a group booking, points from that ticket are not registered and are not counted in the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program.
- Ticket purchases made without the presentation of the Membership Card do not allocate points and points are not registered afterwards.
- The Member must keep the ticket clippings until the points appear in his account.
- Points earned with the RED MILES card shall remain valid until redeemed.
- Objections concerning the member's account movement (collection/redemption of points) will be reported in writing to the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 210-8032180 or by post to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY 43,Konitsis Street Vrilissia 152-35 within thirty (30) days from the date of the transaction.
- Points are redeemed only with free tickets, are not exchanged for money and have no commercial value. Any sale, exchange of points, etc. is automatically considered void and results in the termination of the Member's participation in the RED MILES Points Collection and Redemption Program.
- Members are entitled to redeem the points if they have completed the specified number of points set by KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.
- Once the points required for the issuance of a free ticket have been reached, redemption may be made at any travel agency/agency affiliated with the company.
- In order to make a point-redeemed reservation, the Member must contact the travel agencies/agencies associated with the company at least seven (7) working days before the scheduled departure date.
- The provision of a free redeemed ticket is subject to availability and applies to confirmed seats on a specific date and itinerary. Official travel documents are subject to the terms and conditions with tickets issued with a regular fare other than clause 6 of the General Terms & Conditions of Passage (Open-Date Tickets). Tickets issued with confirmed seats are not issued with Open-Date.
- Using the points redemption, the corresponding points are deducted from the Member's account.
- If the Member with a free redemption ticket does not travel and does not take any action to cancel his seat in accordance with the company's cancellation policy, then the ticket ceases to be valid and the Member loses the points redeemed in order to obtain it.
- Point redemptions for free tickets apply only to the types of seats and vehicles as defined in the table below, which can be modified without prior notice.
- Point redemptions for free tickets are not combined and cannot be used with other offers/discounts announced by KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.
- In case of theft or loss of the free ticket, the Member must declare it in writing to the company at email@example.com or by fax at 210-8032180 or by post to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY 43, Konitsis St. Vrilissia, 152-35. A free ticket lost or stolen is not reissued.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or cease at any time part or all of the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program, subject to notification of Members.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY may stop the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program with immediate effect if required by law.
- In the event of bankruptcy, acquisition, merger, termination in any way of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY, the RED MILES Loyalty Reward program is automatically cancelled and at the same time the accounts and all the collected points of the Members are cancelled. In such cases, KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY has no obligation towards members and Members may not take any claim against KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.
- The contractual or non-contractual liability of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY towards the Members of the Program for damages, losses or expenses that may result from actions or omissions of the Member during the operation of the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program is limited and consists solely in the obligation of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY to re-credit the Member's Account with the points corresponding to the specific offer that concerns the Member, always provided that the Program will remain in place at the time of re-credit.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY is not responsible for consequential losses, delays, or indirect damages.
- Members must correctly fill in and indicate their personal information when creating profiles and inform the company in writing in the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 210-8032180 or by post to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY 43, Konitsis St. Vrilissia 152-35 for any change in their personal information. In case of incomplete or incorrect data, KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY is not responsible for any transactions related to the use of the RED MILES card.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY shall not be liable for any damage or damage to Members or third parties due to false or inaccurate statements of members' personal information or non-written disclosure to KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY of any changes in their personal information.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or alterations in this text and content of the Terms and Conditions of the program when printing these forms or other relevant forms of the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program or for acts or omissions of third parties – not added to it that may be related to the Program.
- Members may be informed of the Program Partners through the official website of the company www.goutoslines.gr or www.goutoslines.com . The interruption of cooperation, for any reason entails the immediate abolition of each offer / service, without prior notice of the Members of the program.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY is not responsible for any tax liability that may arise to the Member from points earned or exchanged for which the Member is solely liable.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Programme and the general legal relationship between KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY and the Members of the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program are governed by Greek law. The courts responsible for resolving any disputes arising from participation in the Programme and its implementation are designated by the Courts of Athens.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY wishes to assure that personal information collected for the purposes of the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program is recorded in a secure database and their personal character is preserved.
- By completing and signing the application for registration in the RED MILES Loyalty Reward Program (in case of electronic shipment by completing and sending it by e-mail), the passenger automatically provides KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY with his consent in accordance with Law 2472/97 for the use, processing and further promotion of personal data, which relate exclusively to the purpose of the program.
- KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY is entitled to transmit the personal data of the members to the cooperating companies – providers of offers of the program for operational, computer, statistical or even historical reasons.
- At any time the Members of the program have the right of access, information and objection provided for in the relevant provisions of Law 2472/1997 as applicable. A Candidate Member who does not agree with these terms of protection of personal data must not proceed with his registration in that program, considered, otherwise, of his consent, in accordance with Law 2472/1997, to the use and processing of his personal data for the purposes of KARTHEA SHIPPING COMPANY.