We kindly inform you that according to GJMD Ref. No Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 46819/2021 (Government Gazette 3276/Β/24.07.2021) from 26/07/2021 to 02/08/2021 following are applied:
Boarding of passengers from mainland Greece to islands will require:
- Vaccination Certificate or Documented proof of having recovered from Covid-19 or
- Negative result of Molecular Test (PCR) carried out up to 72 hours prior to travel, or
- Negative result of Rapid Test conducted up to 48 hours before travel.
- 12-17 years old (born before 30.6.2009): negative result in any test, including a self-test.
- Minors up to 12 years old (born after 1.7.2009), can travel without testing.
On return from the islands, boarding is allowed if the passengers present the above as mentioned or a negative self test that has been performed up to 24 hours before the scheduled travel time, for any passenger over 12 years.
The following category are excluded from the measure:
- Passengers who travel between different islands Regional Units for work purposes on a daily basis. They will travel by performing a weekly self-test as already applies.
Please note that all passengers from mainland to islands and vice versa, must complete the Health Declaration Questionnaire before Boarding.
Find more information here
For online reservations please click here.